1) Born on 19 October 1956, Sunny Deol’s real name is Ajay Singh Deol.
2) She is called Sunny in the house and she decided to appear in films with the same name.
3) Dharmendra’s eldest son Sunny has a brother Bobby Deol and two sisters Vijayta and Ajita. Both sisters live in America. Sunny has two half-sisters Esha and Ahana Deol.
4) In the early 80s, many Bollywood stars launched their children in Bollywood. Dharmendra also introduced his eldest son Sunny into the world of acting through the film ‘Betaab’ (1983). The image of a spunky young man was created for Sunny by writer Javed Akhtar. The film was a super hit and Sunny’s steps were firmly established in Bollywood.
5) Before launching into films, Dharmendra sent Sunny to Birmingham to learn acting.
6) During his studies, Sunny used to wear his father Dharmendra’s jeans and used to make fun of his friends that these jeans were worn by his father in ‘Sholay’.
7) Sunny Deol loves his father Dharmendra very much. He respects Dharmendra so much that he cannot speak much in front of his father.
8) Sunny considers Dharmendra his favorite actor.
9) The song ‘Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas’ from Dharmendra’s film ‘Blackmail’ is his favorite song.
10) Sunny likes Tanuja very much among actresses.
Some Of The Images Are Representational And Collected From The Third-party Sources